Monday, January 13, 2014

faith to move mountains

No pics today. Bad computer again. Stinking hermanas stole our cyber... stuck with the bad computers. But I'm not bitter.
Well in response to questions, there are none. So.... I will get to it.
About the letter I sent. I sure hope it arrives! Haha I just might arrive in that mailbox before that letter does!
So I got a bunch of letters this week from people from the ward and from lauren as usual! I always love getting letters! And the jealous faces of the other missionaries. Haha. Lauren mentioned something about something that happened with alexs christmas letter? I would like to laugh with you and lack the necessary information to do so. So tell me!
So I have been fighting a cough and stuff this week. It seems I am always sick! I am seeing a doctor this friday. But in all the down time I have had, I have listened to a few John Bytheway Talks, which is always good for a laugh. As well as watched a few church movies we have, 17 miracles, stuff like that. If you all ever want a good laugh, watch a movie called Suits on the Loose. Super great. I highly recommend it.
Mom, that ctr ring idea that you had was awesome. I have already given them all away! If you ever can send more, do it! That'd be great.
As far as investigators, Marcelo and his family have been out of town, then I was down for a while, so he didn't come to church and we are going to have to wait on him and his family a bit. I hope we can get out there soon.
Well, this is a very short one today. Bad computer... Haha well what can you do?
Just a quote that I think I heard somewhere. If not, I claim it as my own.
"Have the faith to move mountains, but don't be suprised when God hands you a shovel."
Just thought that was fun. Haha Love you all, thanks for everything. Talk to you soon!
Elder Jake Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment