Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Air conditioning and peanut butter - comforts of home

Ok, yall gotta check out the pics of my scripture cases. WOW:)

Went to the Doc this week! Got a bunch of little stuff I am taking meds for. 
Alex, I can relate now. I got an ingrown toenail. I feel you man. You get them all the time.

We were exceedingly blessed this week! WE GOT AIR CONDITIONING!!!!!!! Yeah, it's only life. Super big deal.

I officially found peanut butter! A little pist size tub is like 6 bucks but hey, I bought it anyways. Itll be good for a bunch of sandwiches.

Yesterday at church we had the most people we had had yet. 110 attendence! The hermanas are machines. Hermana Hunt and her comp brought like 8 less actives and 6 investigators to church. Thats rediculous. I probably spelled it wrong its so rediculous. We were happy with our few less actives and 1 investigator! Haha which we found out is in the area of the Hermanas anyways... Bummer.

We got kicked out of Gospel Principles because there wasn't enough room for us! Haha! Super funny!

Ok a super cool story from last weeks Sacrament Meeting. THis lady gave a talk and talked about her conversion. She showed us a picture of this elephant and told us it is from her house on her wall. It is super cool, super detailed and in a cool position and everything. She talked about how the missionaries came in to her house for the first time and they all complimented her picture. Every time they complimented it. After she was baptized a missionary told her that when this missionary was on the airplane on his way to the mission, he was drawing. He was drawing an elephant. The exact same elephant as the one she had in her room. Same position, same details, everything.
Way cool right? He told her that she was the reason he was there. He came to convert her! Super cool.

Alex, how is the tournament going? I wish you the best of luck in the championship! I hope you score a bicycle. or a hattrick, either works.

We played volleyball today! Super fun. It started raining, and it was super fun playing in that thick rain. It was crazy, the cement was steaming because of how hot it was then the water. Wow. Super cool.

Well I spent a lot of time sending pics today, you all have to go see them! Sooooo coool!

I love you all, talk to you again soon!

Love, Elder Jake Simpson


 Blessed Air Conditioning!!!!!!!

 Baptism of Eduardo! Wahoo!! (Jan 4th 2014)


Ingrown toenail. I got the manliest bandaid they had. I am proud of it.
 
 My comp. Cleaning the font. What a good guy. (Elder Menendez from Uruguay)

 Yeah, we are super organized.

 Pizza Hut. Nuff said!

 My super cool scripture covers - Ok, these are the coolest things EVER
 Back of spanish triple

Back of spanish bible

Side of English quad. Sick.

Front of spanish bible. Mom, if you recognize that picture, its because you took it. The real pic is the one of the rainbow behind Mt Timp temple. He couldn't draw the rainbow he said.


Back of English quad. Bountiful temple on top, paraguay temple on bottom.


Front of the english quad. Missionaries in the stripling warriors. Can't get any cooler than that


 Front of my Spanish triple

 Thanks to Grandma (and Grandpa) K and Grandma and Grandpa S for the Christmas money to help buy these!



No comments:

Post a Comment